Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30-4:30
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Bursar's Office - Bursaroffice@pcom.edu
Tuition Payment Policy
Below is listed a schedule of important milestones from registration to tuition payment:
- 50 business days prior to the start of the term- registration is open.
- 30 business days prior to the start of the term- registration is closed, bursar will send out the E-bill.
- 20 business days prior to the start of the term- tuition is due.
- 5 business days after the tuition due date- Late penalties to be assessed (ie. late fee, hold and inactive badge)
- At the end of the current term- The Bursar will request that students with a delinquent balance for the term be placed on a Financial Leave of Absense at the end of the term in which they are delinquent. They wil remain on Financial Leave of Absence until the balance is paid in full.